Part-time Seasonal Clerk for Shop at Wave Hill
The Shop at Wave Hill reflects the organization’s nature-related mission, offering gardening items, nature books and guides, educational children’s items, logo merchandise and a variety of fine gifts. The Shop is seeking a customer service-oriented individual to assist with day-to-day operations of The Shop on weekends during our busy fall and holiday shopping season months (September–December).
Primary duties include:
- Serving customers at register and on sales floor
- Receiving, unpacking and pricing of stock merchandise
- Maintaining overall orderliness of Shop and stockrooms
- Available to work weekends and some holidays.
- The candidate must be energetic, enthusiastic, pleasant and customer service-oriented.
- Retail and P.O.S. experience is required.
- Good computer skills are a necessity.
- Knowledge of merchandise inspired by art and nature is a plus.
Hours and Wages
This position includes two regular days, Saturday and Sunday. Hours are 10AM to 4:30PM, with a half-hour break. Additional weekdays may be requested as needed during busy times. Hourly pay is $12.50.
Email resume to Wave Hill's Business Office a email@example.com.
No calls, please.