Part-Time Shop Clerk
The Shop at Wave Hill is seeking a customer service-oriented individual to assist with day-to-day operations of The Shop on weekends and weekdays during our peak season. The Shop reflects the organization’s nature-related mission, offering gardening items, nature books and guides, educational children’s items, logo merchandise and a variety of fine gifts.
Primary duties include:
- Serving customers at the register and on the sales floor
- Receiving, unpacking and pricing stock merchandise
- Maintaining the overall cleanliness and orderliness of The Shop and stockrooms
- Watering and maintaining plants
- Energetic, enthusiastic, pleasant and customer service-oriented
- Experienced with both retail and P.O.S.
- Good computer skills
- Being knowledgeable about merchandise inspired by art and nature is a plus
This position is for two to three days of work a week, and is flexible, including weekends and some holidays.
The rate of pay for this part-time position is $15.00 per hour.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment for all employee.