Seasonal, Part-Time Security Guard
A member of the Visitor Services Department, the Seasonal, Part-Time Security Guard helps to provide a safe and positive visitor experience. The Security Guard position reports to the Security Supervisor.
- Enforce Wave Hill’s rules and regulations
- Patrol the grounds
- Set up conference facilities and equipment for public and private events
- Take responsibility for in-house mail delivery
- Perform some custodial duties during inclement weather, including, at times, snow removal
- New York-certified with at least one year of experience in the security field
- Background in fire prevention or NYC Fire Guard a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in a public garden or cultural institution preferable
- Enthusiastic, self motivated with the ability to interact with the public and staff
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment including folding tables, chairs and boxes
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work varied hours including weekends
Send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.