Family Art Project: Recycling Bin Buddies
Have you ever thought about what happens to something once you throw it away? Where is this “away,” anyway? On World Recycling Day, learn about the different journeys objects like paper, tin cans and plastic bottles can take. Then, create your own recycling bin buddy to help you collect these objects for later reuse or recycling.
- Registration is required in advance.
- Registration opens on the Monday before the program and closes immediately before the program begins.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the entirety of the program.
- A link to access the program on Zoom will be emailed to you upon confirming your registration.
- Materials needed for each project will be sent to you via email upon confirming your registration. All materials will be items that are likely to be found in any home, and suggested alternatives will be included in case the primary materials are not available.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.549.3200 x251.