Family Art Project: Weathering a Storm
Flurries, snowfalls, blizzards and ice storms—how do you weather such weather? Storms are a natural process, but can be frightening and have a big impact on our lives. Learn the art and science of forecasting a storm while creating your own weather snow globes, and swirl up scenes of what it would take to weather a storm. Give those old sauce jars a new life with found objects, cut-up papers and old photographs.
- Registration is required in advance.
- Registration opens on the Monday before the program and closes immediately before the program begins.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the entirety of the program.
- A link to access the program on Zoom will be emailed to you upon confirming your registration.
- Materials needed for each project will be sent to you via email upon confirming your registration. All materials will be items that are likely to be found in any home, and suggested alternatives will be included in case the primary materials are not available.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.549.3200 x251.