Family Art Project
Family Art Project Continues Online this Winter!
The Family Art Project team is thrilled to bring our programs directly to you at home! Through live, interactive programming, we will explore and build connections with nature and each other.
- Programs will occur Saturday mornings at 10AM through January 2021.
- Registration is required in advance.
- Registration opens on the Monday before each program and closes immediately before each program begins.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the entirety of the program.
- A link to access the program on Zoom will be emailed to you upon confirming your registration
- Materials needed for each project will be sent to you via email upon confirming your registration. All materials will be items that are likely to be found in any home, and suggested alternatives will be included in case the primary materials are not available.
- There will be no programs on December 26 and January 2.
Looking for more ways to make art together? Explore Depth in Distance, a special series of pre-recorded videos based on our previously planned projects and made relevant to our current situation. Everyone can do these projects at home with a little bit of creativity and imagination.
|By working together, listening to each other’s stories and learning about the world around us, we nurture individuals who care for nature and for one another.|
|We are curious about what nature has to teach us, and use our curiosity as a tool for learning and deepening our relationship to the environment and our community.|
|We provide a welcoming, supportive communal space that allows us to unleash our wild imaginations in the stories we tell and the art we create.|