Family Art Project
New Guidelines for Spring 2021
To assure that we all feel safe and welcomed, special rules will be in effect:
- Family Art Project will happen outdoors. Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and to work with natural materials, like sticks, rocks and leaves.
- Shine only. Check the website the morning of for the status of the day’s program.
- Masks and physical distancing are required!
- The location will be the Conifer Slope, just to the right of Wave Hill House.
- The number of families able to participate at any given time will be limited to about five. If you arrive and capacity is full, program staff will provide a “come back” card so you will have first entry for the next session.
If you are unable to visit in person or are feeling artistically inspired, be sure to check out our online Depth in Distance video series to create with Family Art Project at home.
|By working together, listening to each other’s stories and learning about the world around us, we nurture individuals who care for nature and for one another.|
|We are curious about what nature has to teach us, and use our curiosity as a tool for learning and deepening our relationship to the environment and our community.|
|We provide a welcoming, supportive communal space that allows us to unleash our wild imaginations in the stories we tell and the art we create.|