- Perform weekly accounting responsibilities, including accounts payable, cash receipts and check printing
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries, including bi-weekly payroll
- Reconcile quarterly payroll reports to general ledger
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts, petty cash and credit card expenses
- Assist with year-end 1099 reporting
- Assist with year-end financial audit and preparation of the annual operating budget
- Assist Manager of Accounting with other projects as needed
- Graduate degree in Accounting
- One to two years’ experience or recent graduate
- Audit experience is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Sage 100 and CRM software helpful
- Candidate must be able to pay meticulous attention to detail, be respectful of confidential matters, display a professional demeanor and a positive attitude.
Salary and Benefits
Excellent salary and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, pension plan, 401k savings plan and paid time off.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Wave Hill
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Wave Hill is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.