How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Human Resources. Please include Administrative Assistant in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled, and only those receiving an interview will be contacted. No calls, please.
- Provide administrative support services to the Executive Director, CPEO and Philanthropy team that ensures accuracy and responsiveness.
- Organize meetings, including making room reservations, sending meeting invitations and reminders, preparing materials, and coordinating catering and technology needs.
- Update and enter donor information in Customer Relations Management database (Altru) and ensure integrity of donor data.
- Enter donation, pledges, and membership gifts in Altru and generate acknowledgement letters; ensure all financial data is entered accurately.
- Coordinate and execute membership mailings and emails.
- Assist Donor and Membership Coordinator with membership fulfillment.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Institutional Giving to ensure data, including contact information, revenue, deadlines, and interactions, is entered and accurate in Altru for all institution donors and government officials.
- Assist Senior Manager of Institutional Giving with expenditure reports and data collection.
- Create and pull queries and reports from Altru database as instructed.
- Oversee office filing and archiving,
- Prepare and execute various mailings; provide administrative support for donor events.
- Order and manage department supplies including tracking expenses and inventory.
- Process and track department expenses.
- Related duties as needed.
- High School or GED required.
- 2+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in a nonprofit organization.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Experience working with a CRM database a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must take initiative and be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must work occasional evenings and weekends.
Salary and Benefits
This position is under a collective bargaining agreement. It is a non-exempt, full-time position: five days a week for 35 hours a week. The salary is $36,390. Benefits: major medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with a pension plan and life insurance
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Wave Hill
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Wave Hill is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.