Send resume and cover letter with salary expectation.
Please include Database Manager in subject line of your email.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled, and only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
- Oversee Wave Hill's organizational-wide CRM database (Altru) including creating policies and protocols that will ensure data integrity and enhance the effectiveness of the database’s tools and services
- Help align database design with organizational business practices
- Identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and system integration that will reduce data entry and costs, improve data integrity and provide a more user-friendly experience for our constituents
- Develop and lead training programs and create manuals that will help staff better understand data and utilize the database independently and efficiently
- Empower staff to utilize dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs) and query tools to gain insight into our constituent base
- Create on-boarding training and tools for new staff
- Provide data-driven, strategic support to the Executive Director and Chief Philanthropy and Engagement Officer
- Identify, oversee and implement new software that will help boost fundraising and engagement
- Manage, create and customize complex queries and reports based on organizational needs
- Work with all departments to identify and implement integration-related projects
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Technology to resolve daily issues dealing with all functions of Altru
- Develop plan to monitor data entry and execute routine audits
- Troubleshoot, problem-solve and serve as organizational contact to Altru
- Monitor users and access points to databases
- Related duties as needed
- Degree in computer science or a related field a plus
- Three to five years’ experience managing a CRM for a nonprofit organization
- In-depth knowledge of Altru or Blackbaud products a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented, demonstrate initiative and work independently
- Must be trustworthy and able to deal with confidential information
- Ability to set priorities and work well with various levels of staff
- Occasional work on weekends and evenings
Salary and Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. This hybrid, full-time position offers a 401(k) with a pension plan, and medical, dental and vision plans, with paid time off.
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Wave Hill is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.