Perkins Visitor Center Coordinator
- Know about daily programs and activities on the grounds; be familiar with the gardens and gallery spaces
- Process membership applications and renewals
- Process onsite ticket and program registrations; process ticket refunds
- Ensure that the Visitor Center facility is tidy and organize all brochures and other printed materials
- Ensure proper event/tour signage is in place at PVC; change exterior signage as directed
- Maintain and report annual attendance statistics to the Business Office
- Working with Public Programs and Conference/Tour departments, schedule Garden Guide Volunteers for paid tours and weekly garden walks
- Maintain database of Garden Guide volunteers
- Assist Manager of Visitor Experience with fulfilling volunteer needs for organization.
- Provide coverage for Wave Hill House reception as needed
- Train covering greeters on Visitor Center desk protocols
- Update FAQ factsheet to assist in providing visitor information
- Other tasks as needed by the Visitor Services Department
- Minimum of 2 years' worth of administrative experience
- Experience using CRM system, preferably Altru and Office 365
- Display an outgoing, friendly demeanor, and have excellent customer service/hospitality skills
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays as scheduled
Schedule, Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time position working 35 hours a week, including weekends and some holidays.
Annual Salary range is from $33,000 to $36,000 based on candidate's experience.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance; 401k savings plan, defined benefit pension plan, life insurance and paid time off.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Wave Hill
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Wave Hill is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.