Senior Sales Associate
Primary duties include:
- Manage cash procedures, including register opening and closing.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, monitoring stock levels and presentation.
- Work with Store Manager to reset displays and maintain visual standards.
- Care for live plant merchandise, maintaining product information in order to help customers make educated purchasing decisions.
- Set a positive, enthusiastic and professional tone for staff and visitors.
- Multi-task, with the ability to handle emergency issues.
- Position requires a lot of flexibility. Weekends, holidays and evening availability is a must.
- Two years of retail experience
- Energetic, enthusiastic, friendly, and positive manner
- Good computer skills; retail and P.O.S. experience
- Experience working with the public in customer service, sales or hospitality.
Salary and Schedule
Position is part-time. A flexible schedule and weekends, holiday and evening availability are a must. Rate of pay is $17.00 per hour.
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment for all employee.