Wave Hill is proud to be part of Culture Pass, a program that enables Brooklyn Public Library, New York Public Library, and Queens Library card holders to reserve—online—free day-passes at Wave Hill and other participating NYC cultural institutions. We are proud to be the first Bronx institution to participate. Learn more here about how you can reserve your Culture Pass to visit Wave Hill admission-free.
Culture Pass at Wave Hill
- Use your valid New York City library card to reserve a one-time pass to Wave Hill. Each pass admits up to four people (children must be accompanied by an adult). Your pass will be valid for only one visit to Wave Hill per year.
- To make your reservation, please visit and click on the link to “Reserve Pass.” If you are not able to make your reservation, it may be that available passes have all been reserved already. Try on the first of the next month!
- Passes for each participating institution are released at the beginning of each month and are valid for two months from the issue date.
- Please print your pass before you come, or download it to a mobile device to show at Wave Hill’s front gate.
- An ID matching the name on your pass is required; passes are not transferable.
- At Wave Hill, there are black-out dates when your Culture Pass may not be used. The black-out dates are Mother’s Day, Sunset Wednesdays, Honey Weekend and Wings over Wave Hill Day.