|Single Tour—Garden or Gallery||$15 per person|
|Combination Tour—Garden & Gallery||$25 per person|
- Tours take place rain or shine
- Complimentary admission for tour leader and bus driver
- Guided tours receive 10% off purchases in The Shop at Wave Hill with advance reservation
- Large groups are always welcome! We will provide the appropriate number of guides to allow for the optimal experience.
- To make a reservation today, fill out a Private Tour Request Form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 718.549.3200 x253.
- All Guided Tours must reserve a minimum of a month in advance and must have received their confirmation prior to arrival
- Reservations are based on availability. Peak visitation time-slots sell out quickly!
- A non-refundable deposit of $50, along with the Private Tour Request Form, is required to secure all Guided Tour reservations.
Some paths on our grounds are inaccessible to wheelchairs, as well as to those who may have difficulty walking in narrow or rocky conditions. We will gladly modify any tour to accommodate your group’s needs; please let us know beforehand of any requests. Wave Hill House, Glyndor Gallery and the Perkins Visitor Center are ADA-accessible.
Dining at Wave Hill
Complete your Wave Hill experience with a delicious, seasonal, box lunch served on the delightful and tented Kate French terrace. For groups choosing to bring their own lunches, Wave Hill has a separate picnic area with umbrella tables. For more information or to inquire about a buffet-lunch option, please contact Victoria Traegler, Venue Manager, at 718.549.3200 x395 or Victoria.Traegler@greatperformances.com.