Visitor Services Coordinator
- Provide information on hours, programs, tickets and Membership to visitors, either in person or over the telephone
- Stay up-to-date on all Wave Hill policies, programs and events; assist the Manager in communicating with the rest of the VS team, ensuring all are fully informed
- Oversee the firstname.lastname@example.org email account, responding to visitor inquiries and forwarding them to appropriate departments
- Oversee VS supply inventory, including alerting Manager when general office supplies need to be ordered, lending out tablecloths for Wave Hill events and having them cleaned
- Create signage needed to enhance visitor experience and safety; store signage appropriately
- Cover Visitor Center desk and Front Gate greeter as needed
- Train covering greeters on Reception desk protocols
- Update FAQ factsheet to assist in providing visitor information
- Additional related duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience with customer service or hospitality
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of POS/ticketing systems and constituent databases a plus; knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, but also independently as needed
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays
Schedule, Salary and Benefits
This is a 28-hour-a-week position, which includes weekends and some holidays.
Annual Salary is $28,800. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance; 401k savings plan; defined benefit pension plan; life insurance; and paid time off.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Wave Hill
Wave Hill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Wave Hill is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.