Family Art Project: Love for Woodland Friends
As we look ahead to Valentine’s Day, take a cue from the ways woodland animals care for their families. Celebrate the ways we care for each other through creating woodland-creature sock puppets or huggable heating pads for those you want to extend care to. Use rice, healing herbs and plants and essential oils to stuff socks that can be heated or chilled to soothe away the stresses of your loved ones.
- Registration is required in advance.
- Registration opens on the Monday before the program and closes immediately before the program begins.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the entirety of the program.
- A link to access the program on Zoom will be emailed to you upon confirming your registration.
- Materials needed for each project will be sent to you via email upon confirming your registration. All materials will be items that are likely to be found in any home, and suggested alternatives will be included in case the primary materials are not available.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or call 718.549.3200 x251.